Thursday 15 May 2014

LCA Creative Networks Evenings - Bespoke Design - Talk

About a week ago an E-mail was sent round about Bespoke Design, a talk that will take place in the lecture theatre on June the 5th. The talk will be by various people working in the design and marketing sections of bike companies or companies whose market is based around people who are into cycling.

I have a friend in Sheffield who does a foundation degree in Graphic Design, who is massively into cycling, and this talk is something I've told him about and he's really interesting in attending. I enjoy cycling myself, but I'm not really massively into it, but still I think that this talk will be interesting because of how I hope it will give me an idea of how graphic design sits along product design in the commercial world.

This is a talk that I definitely hope to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment