Monday 5 May 2014

Studio Brief 2 - Idea

Idea

I want to create something that reflected the unconventional way  in which I’ve gone about my work this year, as well as something that reflected how my ability to think more open-mindedly has been improved by PPP.

By using quotes I think that it makes people think more about why I chose that quote, rather than using my own words, which would be a bit more self-explanatory. Something I wanted to avoid. I want to find a way that I can combine the quotes to show a bigger picture, which I want to do in an interesting and engaging way.

In terms of design I want to produce something that only uses text as it's something I've not attempted this year yet other than in the very first module for a poster, and I think my design skills have come a long way since then, and I feel this would be a good way to demonstrate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment