Thursday 8 May 2014

Studio Brief 2 - Content and Inspiration

In my presentation I want to speak about how my first year at uni has taught me more about myself and who I am. Since arriving at uni and meeting people from different parts of the country and different parts of the world, it's given me a renewed sense of national pride. This is something I want to reflect.

I will take some sort of influence from the Keep Calm and Carry On posters, which are, in my opinion, the best examples of iconic British design.

I will use quotes from famous/important figures in British history that reflect my attitude to my personal life and how I approach my work. Not only will this re-enforce the British theme, but it will make people think more creatively/open-mindedly about why I've used that quote (something which I've learned to do better this year) rather than me using my own words, which would be a lot more obvious and self-explanatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment